Monday, October 2, 2017

Are BULLY'S really a bad thing?

Who's idea was it to eliminate the great American bully? 

Bully's are a good thing. 



Has anyone ever really questioned the idea of "no bully zones?" Has anyone ever suggested that maybe the bully is an important part of human development?  I know, I know, "kids are cruel."  So what?  Not everything life presents you with is going to be fair.  Today when I hear someone say, "time to put your big boy pants on," I think, really?  There's a time for big boy pants anymore?   Ya fuckin' kidding me?  

Today we have safe rooms.  No really.  There's such a thing called a safe room.  No.  It's not where you go during a terrorist attack, it's a room for... get this... 18 to 22 year olds to run to on college campus when their feelings get hurt, which brings me back to the bully.  Anyone here remember when you were a kid, and you got bullied?  Whether it be on the bus or in school?  Did you stand up to the bully?  I did.  I kicked a bully's ass in High School and earned a three day suspension.  I also had one kick my ass at summer camp.  Then there was the ass whooping I talked myself out of. Sometimes I got in fights defending my little brother, whom I bullied when he wouldn't shut the fuck up.  In all of these instances, I didn't die.  In fact, learning to stand up to a bully gave me self confidence.  Self respect.  It's one thing to say you have self respect, but it's a whole other thing to actually demonstrate it to yourself by your actions.  

How about sticking up for others who are being bullied?  These people are being groomed to become great cops, or perhaps work in some other branch of law enforcement?  Perhaps become lawyers or prosecuting attorneys?  

What have we replaced with the elimination of the bully?  Well newsflash for you.  The bully still exists.  They sit behind their laptops on twitter in mommies basement, and or have graduated to becoming highly skilled at passive aggression, torturing their victims in a whole other way.  But I digress.  What have we replaced with the bully?  Eunuchs.  Yes.  Neutered males.  It's really quite disgusting.  Seriously people, if given the choice what would ultimately choose, knowing what you know now?  A life with bully's or a life filled with neutered males?  Today, if a girl wants a guy that's got an edge to him, she has to go to the bottom of the barrel in order to find a pair of balls.  Good luck with the breeding outcome there.  And so, I suppose that's our lot in life. 

So now we have an entire generation of effeminate males running around growing facial hair and beards because otherwise we wouldn't recognize them as males if it weren't for the facial hair.  ( OK - I'm a little jealous I can't grow a beard.  I look like shaggy from Scooby Doo when I try it - but that's not the point!)  The point is what's wrong with "co-existing" with bully's?  Why do we feel the need to protect everybody from everybody?  Who thought that was a good idea?  Oh wait... liberals.  

Read Alinky's "Rules for Radicals" for more on that subject. 

Today bullying still exists.  It exists in virtual reality.  Kids torturing one another on social media and or by means of ostracizing. What doesn't exist?  

What doesn't exist?  The ability to confront it head on? The ability to hash it out, because the bully has brought it to a head?  The opportunity to face a problem head on rather than confront it?  What are the ramifications of eliminating the bully?  I would argue, an attempted mass extinction of real men.  Men like Donald Trump.  Alpha males.  Leaders.  Yes, some of those bullies grew up to be your boss.  If you never figured out how to deal with them, no safe room is going to protect you.  Let's not forget to mention, how can we have the "revenge of the nerds" when there's nothing to avenge?  I count myself extremely lucky that three out of my four daughters have found really great men. 

Look if you're kid is being bullied, tell them to stick up for themselves.  If it persists then intervene.  Knock on their dads door and beat him with his own leg.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment